The Longest Stay has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site: www.thelongeststay.com
- Order processing;
- Informing you about forthcoming events organised by or on behalf of The Longest Stay;
- Telling you about products, services and offers available from The Longest Stay, and operating and administering such products, services and offers;
- Processing of applications for, and administering membership of, this website; providing you with updates and information about The Longest Stay;
- Helping The Longest Stay through analysis and assessment to better understand and develop our business, including new and innovative products and services;
- Serving website content and advertisements to you;
Communication between The Longest Stay and you may be by email, phone, letter or other electronic means. IMPORTANT: By registering with The Longest Stay and/or using our website You agree that you do not object The Longest Stay contacting you for any of the above purposes and you do not consider it to breach any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations.
If you do wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications. For any more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team here at 0207 3499 057
When becoming a new customer on line with The Longest Stay or purchasing goods on line we record your Internet IP address for our records for reference to any fraudulent payment transactions.
We will take great care to ensure that you are able to purchase products from the Site with complete confidence. Please note your communication with our service is secure using 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology where supported by your browser. This means your personal details including payment details, are encrypted when transmitting to us.
To ensure the privacy of your payment details, when you ‘proceed to checkout’, secure pages are indicated by the address on the Address/Location bar changing from http:// to https:// and a padlock in the bottom right hand status bar of your web browser. It is your responsibility to check that these features appear to ensure a secure page.
IMPORTANT: We do not keep any credit card details on file ourselves. If you choose to save your payment details with us we use a trusted 3rd party who stores them on our behalf, and we are not able to access the full card details.
Cookies are tiny text files that are essential for the use of the Site, they allow us to store the contents of your cart and process your orders among other things.
Cookies provide you with a better service by remembering your cart, login details, viewed products and other things.
Third party advertising/other These allow us to make the Site better for you by giving us anonymous usage information and power our advertising on other websites. This allows those websites to track when you have made a purchase and earn a commission.
We're currently showing buttons for:
Opting out of cookies We give you the option to choose exactly which type of cookies we will set when you use The Longest Stay site. We'll save the results in a cookie for two years and will honour your choice for future page views from your current browser.
Third Party Cookies
- Trade Tracker - Affiliate Marketing Tracking
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords - Google Analytics Provides us with anonymous usage statistics which allows us to improve the website for you. In addition we use Google Analytics for Display Advertising which allows us to target advertising to you across Google's advertising network (known as 'remarketing'). This means that you may see adverts on other websites for The Longest Stay which are tailored for you.
- Facebook Ads - Facebook cookie is used for retargeting purpases on Facebook platform. If you no longer want to see ads on your facebook feed, just opt out from it by comunicating with facebook direclty via their settings tab.
The Longest Stay has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can email email@example.com or call our office on 0207 3499 057