We are just about halfway through August and we can’t let this spell of UK sunshine pass us by without shouting from the rooftops how excited we are over our range of fabulous products.
1. It is with great pleasure that we introduce the Michael Young Zipzi designer coffee table for Established & Sons. It features an intricate design that takes its inspiration from the streets of Hong Kong that has interlocking folded shapes to create a uniquely strong texture. It’s available in 3 stylish patterns to suit all spaces.
2. When a furniture piece comes along and gives a modern update to an almost forgotten area of your home, you know we’ll be talking about it. The Sunset Mirror by Tonin Casa has us dreaming of our perfect dressing area. Not sure how to style it? Check out our style guide here to complete the look.
3. A statement chair like the one created by Swedish and French duo Farg & Blanche needs nothing more than a simple side table with your favourite book and a glass of vino. There is a high level of craftsmanship in this piece, which includes the process of sewing directly onto hard materials like wood. Check out all other birch plywood colours and fabrics here.
4. The late Zaha Hadid, a brilliant architect and designer, collaborated with Established & Sons to create this stunning work of functional art. The Fluid table plays with our perceptions of horizontal and vertical lines by the undulations and indentations on its surface. We wouldn’t recommend it for use in high traffic areas, but it will look divine as a display table.
5. Speaking of British design, we have just added a mini surprise to our extensive Anglepoise collection. The Type 75 Mini is the smaller counterpart of the original, ideal for petite spaces or to spotlight a small area at home. It’s available in 5 colours so you can be sure to find the right shade for your home.
6. We love design that makes us smile, design that is playful and beautifully made. Meet the Eye Doll Audrey Table Lamp by Mineheart that has been injected with a hint of pop art and embellished with a printed pair of eyes from Audrey Hepburn. You won’t be able to take your eyes off of it!
7.For a contemporary stamp of monotone in your home look no further than Nanimarquina. One of our favourites is the Melange Pattern rug that boasts a truly striking design with bold geometric shapes, delicately hand-spun Afghan wool and a red trim edge.
8. Last but certainly not least, the stunning Credenza Sideboard features an elegant marble top and brass feet in various shapes resembling spinning tops. Its truly spacious design has five doors and shelving spaces that will keep your home looking sleek and organised. Find out more about the designers behind Il Pezzo Mancante in our style guide here.
We keep adding new pieces so be sure to keep up-to-date by signing up to our mailing list. Come back in a few days for our exclusive feature on Established & Sons, and discover more amazing designer products.