Since its inception in 2005, Established & Sons has positioned itself as a British design company that produces statement pieces in partnership with the world’s leading designers, architects and artists. When you visit the Established & Sons showroom in London, you enter a world of individual expression; unique colour combinations, master craftsmanship.
Now, you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home to purchase a piece of their world. Sit back, relax, and peruse their stylish collection below…
Quilt sofa by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
Corona pendant light by Frank
Zero-In table by Barber & Osgerby
Tiki Table Lamp by Nao Tamura
1. Evocative of country life with its classic, moulded-plastic tractor seat and wooden, tapered milking stool base, the Heidi stool will add a touch of modern nostalgia to your interior décor.
2. With the precision of origami, the Fold table lamp is made from laser-cut sheet metal, expertly folded multiple times.
3. The Wrongwoods sideboard combines a playful twist on traditional wood panelling with the crisp, clean-lined silhouettes of 1950s furniture.
4. Ingenious! This designer lighting owes its form to a combination of traditional car headlights and a torch, made with ultra-light weight PVC.
5. The Lighthouse table lamp works on the precariousness of equilibrium. The only point of contact hangs ‘insecurely’ from the blowing pipe. But, don’t panic it won’t fall!
6. The Blow side table features a translucent base made with a traditional Venetian glass blowing technique, an ethereal touch to your living space that won’t go unnoticed.
7. The Wrongwoods cabinet is smaller in width than the sideboard, but equally spacious with four drawers and is available in various colour combinations.
8. We love the versatility of the single torch. It can be arranged in clusters on the floor or a large surface to create ambient lighting.
As you can see, there are a myriad of pieces from the Established and Sons collection that work beautifully in symphony or as outstanding pieces on their own.
Which one is your favourite? Tell us in the comments below! Shop the entire Established & Sons collection here.